Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The fuck SaO?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Stature : 11
Summoner's Rift
Playing : League Of Legends

The fuck SaO? Empty
PostSubject: The fuck SaO?   The fuck SaO? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:43 pm

KIRITO Y U LOOK LIKE GIRL?

ALSO

Y WE NO HAVE Y U NO MEME FACE IN EMOTICONS??
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Anonymous

The fuck SaO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fuck SaO?   The fuck SaO? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:50 pm

I should punch you in the heart for spewing that meme shit. i'm glad i deleted all of them.

I guess you could say a lot of male anime characters look like grills. Thats just what the Japanese audience finds attractive.    

WE NEED MORE MCs WITH SHORT HAIR. i cant think of too many.

Jonah from Jormangand:

The fuck SaO? Jonnah

Mikado from DRRR:

The fuck SaO? Vlcsnap-000023

MCs need  buzz cuts. Buzz cuts are manly, that's why i have a buzz cut.
Back to top Go down

The fuck SaO?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Art & Popular Culture :: 日本文化 (Nipponbunka)-
Jump to: