Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?

Go down 
+2
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? Empty
PostSubject: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:54 am

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? Fail10

Quicksilver has gotten a lot of praise from critics and fans alike for his portrayal in X-Men: Days of Future Past (Suck on that, Orion!). But will Quicksilver in The Avengers: Age of Ultron top it?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:19 pm

I don't think so. It's pretty amazing how my opinion on X-Men's Quicksilver changed when I saw the film. Cuz he looked absolutely idiotic in the pictures, but he ended up being the best part of the film. Aaron Taylor-Johnson has a lot to follow.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Also in the film, they even hinted that X-Men's Quicksilver's father is Magneto, which will probably be more explored in X-Men: Apocalypse. Something that The Avengers' Quicksilver can't do.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Mecha wrote:
Also in the film, they even hinted that X-Men's Quicksilver's father is Magneto, which will probably be more explored in X-Men: Apocalypse. Something that The Avengers' Quicksilver can't do.
Yeah I liked that reference. Does that mean that the little girl in Quicksilver's home is Scarlet Witch? Also wasn't his mother supposed to be Romani?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Bryan Singer stated that the little girl wasn't Scarlet Witch. However, they did filmed a scene that referenced Scarlet Witch, in which the mother tells the little girl to go bother her sister up stairs in her room or something like that. But the scene ended it up being cut from the movie. So the little girl could likely be Polaris, Quicksilver's half-sister in the comics. But since the Scarlet Witch reference was cut and they never mentioned that the little girl is Polaris, she could be either one at this point. It all depends which sister they will introduce in the next film. The little girl looks a lot more like Scarlet Witch though. The fucking color of her hair, her pink-ish dress, and the crown she's wearing on her head. Bryan Singer could be bullshitting for all we know. Also yeah, the mother is Romani in the comics. But I don't think that's relevant to the story.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
I don't think so. It's pretty amazing how my opinion on X-Men's Quicksilver changed when I saw the film. Cuz he looked absolutely idiotic in the pictures, but he ended up being the best part of the film. Aaron Taylor-Johnson has a lot to follow.

Yea. The slow mo scene in the Pentagon was pretty fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:08 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:

Imagine how much shorter the movie would be had they brought Quicksilver with them for the whole film. Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:12 am

Jack the Spectre wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:

Imagine how much shorter the movie would be had they brought Quicksilver with them for the whole film. Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? 725796345

Magneto would have taken care of him.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:32 am

Is it just me or does X-Men's Quicksilver look faster than The Avengers' Quicksilver?

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? Witchquick

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? X-men-days-of-future-past-evan-peters-quicksilver
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:52 am

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:

Magneto wouldn't have had time.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:22 am

@Mecha Can't really tell since it's a confined room and he has that stupid trail like a wannabe flash.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Joss Whedon is avoiding X-Men: Days of Future Past?

Quote :
'The Avengers 2' director Joss Whedon is ''determinedly'' avoiding Bryan Singer's 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.

The filmmakers have clashed over the use of Marvel character Quicksilver in their new movies and Whedon insists he doesn't want to have any knowledge of his rival director's movie, which is due for release a year ahead of his eagerly anticipated 'Avengers' sequel.

Quizzed about the speedy superhero being introduced in 'Avengers 2', he said: ''I'm really excited about it and I don't know what they're doing [on 'X-Men']. I'm determinedly not knowing. They'll do their thing, I have to do mine.''

Whedon previously announced he would introduce Quicksilver and twin sister Scarlet Witch in his 2015 follow-up to last year's blockbuster superhero team-up movie.

The 'Avengers' helmer has yet to cast the role but 'Kick-Ass' star Aaron Taylor-Johnson has been heavily rumoured for the part, while Saoirse Ronan is tipped to play Scarlet Witch.

Meanwhile, Singer has cast 'American Horror Story' actor Evan Peters as the same character in his 'X-Men' flick, which is currently being filmed.

Both 'X-Men' and 'The Avengers' are both adapted from Marvel Comics comic books, however, the film rights are owned by rival movie studios; Disney and Marvel Studios produce 'The Avengers', while Fox is behind the 'X-Men' movie franchise.

Marvel and Disney recently confirmed that Robert Downey Jr. will reprise his role as Iron Man/Tony Stark in 'The Avengers 2' and a third movie, also.

Source: ContactMusic
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:25 am

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:

Magneto wouldn't have had time.

M: I am your father.
Q: omg, better make everyone fall in love with Jim Croce's song
*M wraps metal around Q while he's too shocked to do anything*

Magneto is a genius, not a brute. He'd make time.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:54 am

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? Image10

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? Image21
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Taylor Johnson is an arrogant cuntbag of the highest order so I'm gona vote for the X-man dude.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?   Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will The Avengers' Quicksilver top X-Men's Quicksilver?
Page 1 of 1