Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!

Go down 
+3
BioDemon
Bluenose
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! Empty
PostSubject: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:58 pm

More then Assassins Creed? Surprising.

PC fags will probably pirate the shit out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:53 am

^ I did (right before uninstalling the next day), I'm not dealing with uplay, and I'm def not paying for this unoptimized/unfinished garbage. Rather save my money for devs that deserve it.

The PC version is a wash, and anyone who did pay for it, I feel truly sorry for.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:56 am

I was interested in the game, but after I watched TBs video the bad optimization really made me reconsider. Gameplay looks still interesting though, so maybe once it's cheaper some day.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:38 pm

BioDemon wrote:
^ I did (right before uninstalling the next day), I'm not dealing with uplay, and I'm def not paying for this unoptimized/unfinished garbage. Rather save my money for devs that deserve it.

The PC version is a wash, and anyone who did pay for it, I feel truly sorry for.

That's the kind of self entitled bullshit that makes me lose respect for PCfags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Yeah, not buying this one for a while. Hearing that Uplay is an absolute nightmare and the PC port is really shitty and un-optimized (especially on AMD cards). This is why people pirate their games.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:05 pm

They should do a Black Flag spinoff just about pirates
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:31 pm

I heard the console versions aren't as bad, but uplay still ruins everything.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:45 pm

I've got a few hours into it now for PS4. It ain't bad but it's a GTA clone. The hacking is cool (especially when driving or racing) but it isn't really needed throughout the game. The problem is the game is easy, the hacking for the most part isn't needed. You can get through everything just by shooting everyone. The main character is a hacker not a space marine, so why is he a bullet sponge? This game could have been a lot better if the gameplay was stealth based. You know, 2 or 3 bullets and you're dead, limited ammunition, limited weapon slots. Shouldn't be able to walk around in a police state with a full automatic assault rifle stuffed up your ass.

Solid setting and controls, interesting concept, just held back by it's mediocre gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!   Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch Dogs is Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever!
Page 1 of 1