Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

E3 2014

Go down 
+14
Stoney
Mikenuge
Orion
Based Sonji
Chobo
NoelX2
Orc
RamboOnRedBull
2Sugoi2Die
The_Biotic_God
Angelus
Bluenose
Archduke
Mecha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

E3 2014 - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Teckno wrote:
Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/6/5688648/star-wars-battlefront-e3-2014  

Battlefront

Kinda looks shit, tbh.  Starting to think they picked the wrong dev.

How in the world does it look shit? It's a teaser trailer and a good one at that.

Calling that teaser good is overly generous, though I guess you seem to enjoy disappointing things.

It doesn't look like Battlefront. It looks like a teaser for Battlefield on Hoth, though I guess that's probably what we'll be getting. Another boring generic over-sized shooter, except with Star Wars characters this time.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

E3 2014 - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:03 am

Update, Shig. 

Quote :
Microsoft has announced that the Xbox E3 2014 media briefing will take place at 12:30 p.m. Eastern/9:30 a.m. Pacific June 9.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/06/microsoft-sets-time-and-date-for-xbox-e3-2014-media-briefing
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

E3 2014 - Page 2 Z4pMElY

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:11 am

While this is not exactly E3-related, I think some users will like this. 

Official GIFs from gameplay of Sunset Overdrive!

E3 2014 - Page 2 IIyvFrIBW6Wn6

E3 2014 - Page 2 Ilcb9hD4BjCLO
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

E3 2014 - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Sunset Overdrive looks sick, but it's not enough to convince me to get an Xbone.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Uncharted 4 is supposed to show off visuals that set the precedent for next gen graphics.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:07 pm

Teckno wrote:

Battlefront

How in the world does it look shit? It's a teaser trailer and a good one at that.

Calling that teaser good is overly generous, though I guess you seem to enjoy disappointing things.

It doesn't look like Battlefront.  It looks like a teaser for Battlefield on Hoth, though I guess that's probably what we'll be getting.  Another boring generic over-sized shooter, except with Star Wars characters this time.

If you are judging a game by a couple second teaser trailer, then you are obviously a an over criticizer. Battlefield was one of the best shooting games on PS2, there's more inclination that it will be a fantastic game rather than a shitty one.

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
While this is not exactly E3-related, I think some users will like this. 

Official GIFs from gameplay of Sunset Overdrive!

E3 2014 - Page 2 IIyvFrIBW6Wn6

E3 2014 - Page 2 Ilcb9hD4BjCLO

The artstyle looks very similar to Infamous Second Son.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

E3 2014 - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Teckno wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Battlefront

It doesn't look like Battlefront.  It looks like a teaser for Battlefield on Hoth, though I guess that's probably what we'll be getting.  Another boring generic over-sized shooter, except with Star Wars characters this time.

If you are judging a game by a couple second teaser trailer, then you are obviously a an over criticizer. Battlefield was one of the best shooting games on PS2, there's more inclination that it will be a fantastic game rather than a shitty one.

You mean Battlefront?

There would be more inclination if it was made by Pandemic and Lucas Arts, or even 343 for that matter. If you seriously trust EA, I can't help but question your judgement.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

E3 2014 - Page 2 Z4pMElY

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:52 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/10/sonys-e3-2014-press-conference-gets-a-time-and-date?abthid=536db782ad6de126340000a9

Quote :
The Sony PlayStation conference at this year's E3 will take place on June 9, 6pm PT.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

E3 2014 - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:58 am

So is Sunset oVERDRIVE ONINE ONLY? DEOS IT HAVE STORY MDOE?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

E3 2014 - Page 2 Z4pMElY

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:21 am

Orion wrote:
So is Sunset oVERDRIVE ONINE ONLY? DEOS IT HAVE STORY MDOE?

Doubt it. But we'll know by E3, most likely. 

http://n4g.com/news/1506088/gow-2-directors-project-wont-be-at-e3-might-be-a-bit-early-for-reveal-crazy-busy-on-it

Quote :
Cory Barlog was the director of God of War 2 and he was recently hired again by Sony Santa Monica, and is supposedly working on an unannounced project at the moment. Although we don't really know the nature of his project, all signs point to it being a new entry in the God of War series. If you had any hope of seeing this project at E3, you might be disappointed to know that it is still a little to early to reveal anything about this project, as confirmed by the director.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

E3 2014 - Page 2 Z4pMElY

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:45 am

http://spotonnippon.weebly.com/5/post/2014/05/nintendo-e3.html

POSSIBLE LEAKED(?) NINTENDO E3 LIST:

Quote :
Wii U
New Zelda game – As they said, Nintendo will finally show us brand new Wii U Zelda. They gonna show us CGI trailer, and also a few minutes of gameplay. It will be true open world Zelda (Elder Scrolls style). It will have two regions, one dark and edgy. Second more colorful, just like Skyward Sword. Game will be playable at E3. Release date: 2015.

Smash Bros Wii U/3DS – They will reveal release dates for both versions (SB Wii U in November). Show more gameplay, and presents all fighters and stages. They will also talk about Smash DLC and NFC Figures.

Monolith Soft X (Xenoworld) – Open world jrpg with story mode and cooperation similar to Monster Hunter Games. You can play it alone with AI companions. Release date winter 2014 in Japan and march 2015 in the west.

Bayonetta 2 – Trailer and release date (fall 2014)

FExSMT/Yarn Yoshi – first trailers and release dates (first half of 2015)

Hyrule Warriors – first trailer, release date is October 2014. Hyrule Warriors is final title.

Fatal Frame/Project Zero – first CGI trailer, “coming soon”

Retro Studios Game – New IP, sci-fi action adventure game, first CGI trailer, “coming soon”

New Miyamoto’s game – Lots of Gamepad and NFC gimmicks.

Mario Party U – Nintendo’s holiday game for casual gamers, classic Mario Party, but with NFC figurines.

Pokken – first trailer, Pokemon fighting game from Namco, 2015

NINTENDO 3DS
Smash Bros – more details about 3DS version

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Apha Saphire – trailer, details about game

Tomodachi Life – trailer, details

Yokai Watch/Dragon Quest VII – west release announcement, trailers, details and release dates (autumn-winter 2014)

Metroid 3DS – developed by Next Level Games, classic 2.5D Metroid, trailer, release date: December 2014

BIG FINAL SUPRISE

Star Fox – reboot of the series, developed by Platinum Games. First trailer, CGI and gameplay. Game is mix of Star Fox Adventures and classic Star Fox games. Release date: 2015.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

E3 2014 - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:53 am

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

E3 2014 - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:32 pm

Star Fox....by Platinum......
i haven't been this excited for a video game since when i saw the MGS5 trailer at last E3.....
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:39 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
http://spotonnippon.weebly.com/5/post/2014/05/nintendo-e3.html

POSSIBLE LEAKED(?) NINTENDO E3 LIST:

Quote :
Wii U
New Zelda game – As they said, Nintendo will finally show us brand new Wii U Zelda. They gonna show us CGI trailer, and also a few minutes of gameplay. It will be true open world Zelda (Elder Scrolls style). It will have two regions, one dark and edgy. Second more colorful, just like Skyward Sword. Game will be playable at E3. Release date: 2015.

Smash Bros Wii U/3DS – They will reveal release dates for both versions (SB Wii U in November). Show more gameplay, and presents all fighters and stages. They will also talk about Smash DLC and NFC Figures.

Monolith Soft X (Xenoworld) – Open world jrpg with story mode and cooperation similar to Monster Hunter Games. You can play it alone with AI companions. Release date winter 2014 in Japan and march 2015 in the west.

Bayonetta 2 – Trailer and release date (fall 2014)

FExSMT/Yarn Yoshi – first trailers and release dates (first half of 2015)

Hyrule Warriors – first trailer, release date is October 2014. Hyrule Warriors is final title.

Fatal Frame/Project Zero – first CGI trailer, “coming soon”

Retro Studios Game – New IP, sci-fi action adventure game, first CGI trailer, “coming soon”

New Miyamoto’s game – Lots of Gamepad and NFC gimmicks.

Mario Party U – Nintendo’s holiday game for casual gamers, classic Mario Party, but with NFC figurines.

Pokken – first trailer, Pokemon fighting game from Namco, 2015

NINTENDO 3DS
Smash Bros – more details about 3DS version

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Apha Saphire – trailer, details about game

Tomodachi Life – trailer, details

Yokai Watch/Dragon Quest VII – west release announcement, trailers, details and release dates (autumn-winter 2014)

Metroid 3DS – developed by Next Level Games, classic 2.5D Metroid, trailer, release date: December 2014

BIG FINAL SUPRISE

Star Fox – reboot of the series, developed by Platinum Games. First trailer, CGI and gameplay. Game is mix of Star Fox Adventures and classic Star Fox games. Release date: 2015.

If this is true, Nintendo might end up winning with best exclusives for E3. They will also probably rebound in Wii U hardware sales. It's quite a fantastic list.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

E3 2014 - Page 2 Z4pMElY

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:38 pm

@Teckno

Maybe. Maybe not. I mean, while it would make for a great E3, most of those won't releease this year, so I doubt they'll sell that many Wii-U units. 

Though, my favorite list (Rumored, but whatever) is still Sony's. :=)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:58 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Teckno

Maybe. Maybe not. I mean, while it would make for a great E3, most of those won't releease this year, so I doubt they'll sell that many Wii-U units. 

Though, my favorite list (Rumored, but whatever) is still Sony's. :=)

I mean a rebound in the long run.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

E3 2014 - Page 2 Z4pMElY

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Yeah, that will probably happen. That is if it's actually a real list. 

I'm mostly eager to see the Wii-U's first exclusive Zelda game. 

Could you imagine a full Zelda game on Nintendo's newest home console?     E3 2014 - Page 2 409191096
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:44 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Yeah, that will probably happen. That is if it's actually a real list. 

I'm mostly eager to see the Wii-U's first exclusive Zelda game. 

Could you imagine a full Zelda game on Nintendo's newest home console?     E3 2014 - Page 2 409191096

I've been wondering what a Zelda HD would look like all my life.     E3 2014 - Page 2 409191096
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Microsoft leaked rumors:

Ryse 2 - Announced with in-game trailer but no release date. It's supposed to offer more exploration and is set in the medieval times instead of the roman times so if true it might become a time skip series like Assassins Creed.

Forza Horizon 2 - Will be announced and revealed to come out this october. Same features as the previous title with open world settings, day/night cycles and real time weather. Estimated 80 hour single player.

Halo 2: Anniversary - A complete remake of Halo 2 with the same features of the first halo anniversary, the E3 2003 demo mission that never made it in and all PC maps.

Halo 5 - Gets a release date, not much else seems to be known.

Battletoads reboot - Will be downloadable only similar to Killer Instincts and run at 60FPS

Perfect Dark reboot - Will be rebooted into a third person adventure similar to Tomb Raider and Uncharted.

The Samaritan - The 2012 tech demo from Epic games that showed off the Unreal Engine 4 turned into a full game and becomes xbox one exclusive and published by MS.

Gears of War: Lazarus - Black Tusk Studios announces the next Gears of War with a CGI trailer and explains how the story will go further from here.

Quantum Break - Gets a November 2014 release date, multiplayer revealed, will be first part of a trilogy, graphics improved over last year.

Sunset Overdrive - Gets a October/September release date, parkour element of the game is a mix of Sonic, Jet Set Radio and Ratchet and Clank.

Fable Legends - Will only show brief gameplay.

Crackdown: Skyline - Coming out 2015, no other info.

Untitled Lionhead IP - Lionhead will show a teaser of their next project which seems to be about a post-cataclysmic earth and egg shaped objects (alien eggs?)

Untitled Twisted Pixel IP - Announcing a downloadable game set in a sci-fi universe with 2.5D gameplay.

Echoblack - A kinect only title made by Good Science studios which will focus on voice commands.

Untitled Frontier Development IP - Family friendly kinect only game to be released in 2014

Untitled Lift London IPs - Studio Lift London a new developer founded by Microsoft will be showing 2 downloadable titles.

Phantom Dust: Sacrafice - Will be a prequel to the first Phantom Dust game, episodic in nature.

RugPuddle - Code name for a new Platinum Games IP exclusive for the Xbox one as a multiple game deal with microsoft, appears to be a viewtiful joe like beat em up game.

Untitled Leap Experience Pioneers IP - Announcing a new IP which looks like a TPS/RPG game and seems to be inspired by Mass Effect.

Untitled Platform Next Games IP - Platform Next Games is a new developer which will show off a demo for an unnamed project similar to what Black Tusk did last year.

Multi-platform games:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Fallout 4

The Devision - Xbox One is now lead platform

Unknown EA game

Non-Gaming announcements:

Games with gold announced for Xbox One, will have 1 retail game a month and 1 digital game per month of a choice of 2.

Microsoft will announce date where retail units can be activated as development kits

Source: http://www.neowin.net/news/rumors-about-microsofts-e3-2014-presentation-hit-the-internet
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

E3 2014 - Page 2 R5MQPRE

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Ryse 2?

E3 2014 - Page 2 Laughi10
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:29 pm

If those rumors are true then color me green.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

E3 2014 - Page 2 Z4pMElY

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Microsoft leaked rumors:

Ryse 2 - Announced with in-game trailer but no release date. It's supposed to offer more exploration and is set in the medieval times instead of the roman times so if true it might become a time skip series like Assassins Creed.

Forza Horizon 2 - Will be announced and revealed to come out this october. Same features as the previous title with open world settings, day/night cycles and real time weather. Estimated 80 hour single player.

Halo 2: Anniversary - A complete remake of Halo 2 with the same features of the first halo anniversary, the E3 2003 demo mission that never made it in and all PC maps.

Halo 5 - Gets a release date, not much else seems to be known.

Battletoads reboot - Will be downloadable only similar to Killer Instincts and run at 60FPS

Perfect Dark reboot - Will be rebooted into a third person adventure similar to Tomb Raider and Uncharted.

The Samaritan - The 2012 tech demo from Epic games that showed off the Unreal Engine 4 turned into a full game and becomes xbox one exclusive and published by MS.

Gears of War: Lazarus - Black Tusk Studios announces the next Gears of War with a CGI trailer and explains how the story will go further from here.

Quantum Break - Gets a November 2014 release date, multiplayer revealed, will be first part of a trilogy, graphics improved over last year.

Sunset Overdrive - Gets a October/September release date, parkour element of the game is a mix of Sonic, Jet Set Radio and Ratchet and Clank.

Fable Legends - Will only show brief gameplay.

Crackdown: Skyline - Coming out 2015, no other info.

Untitled Lionhead IP - Lionhead will show a teaser of their next project which seems to be about a post-cataclysmic earth and egg shaped objects (alien eggs?)

Untitled Twisted Pixel IP - Announcing a downloadable game set in a sci-fi universe with 2.5D gameplay.

Echoblack - A kinect only title made by Good Science studios which will focus on voice commands.

Untitled Frontier Development IP - Family friendly kinect only game to be released in 2014

Untitled Lift London IPs - Studio Lift London a new developer founded by Microsoft will be showing 2 downloadable titles.

Phantom Dust: Sacrafice - Will be a prequel to the first Phantom Dust game, episodic in nature.

RugPuddle - Code name for a new Platinum Games IP exclusive for the Xbox one as a multiple game deal with microsoft, appears to be a viewtiful joe like beat em up game.

Untitled Leap Experience Pioneers IP - Announcing a new IP which looks like a TPS/RPG game and seems to be inspired by Mass Effect.

Untitled Platform Next Games IP - Platform Next Games is a new developer which will show off a demo for an unnamed project similar to what Black Tusk did last year.

Multi-platform games:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Fallout 4

The Devision - Xbox One is now lead platform

Unknown EA game

Non-Gaming announcements:

Games with gold announced for Xbox One, will have 1 retail game a month and 1 digital game per month of a choice of 2.

Microsoft will announce date where retail units can be activated as development kits

Source: http://www.neowin.net/news/rumors-about-microsofts-e3-2014-presentation-hit-the-internet

If MS shows gameplay from Halo 5 in a bungie-like vidoc at E3, they win by default. 

#HATERSGOTTAHATE
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

E3 2014 - Page 2 R5MQPRE

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:15 pm

Not unless they show Uncharted 4 footage.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

E3 2014 - Page 2 Z4pMElY

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
Not unless they show Uncharted 4 footage.

If Halo 5 even reaches Halo 3's MP - Or Reach's, for that sake - I'd most likely play Halo 5 for much longer than Uncharted 4.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

E3 2014 - Page 2 R5MQPRE

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Uncharted 4 multiplayer could be better. You never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E3 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2014       E3 2014 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E3 2014
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next