Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Only 22 views! LMAO You're a nobody! Your opinion means nothing LOSER!!!

lol jk Good video brah. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Archduke wrote:
Only 22 views! LMAO You're a nobody! Your opinion means nothing LOSER!!!

lol jk Good video brah. Razz

It's true :'( People only liked my channel when it was slideshows. Cunts
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:06 am

Make more videos about comics, faget!
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 am

It's sad that there is nothing on the PS4 that I really want.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:04 am

Mecha wrote:
Make more videos about comics, faget!

I don't read enough these days, and I get even less viewers when I make comic videos XD

The_Biotic_God wrote:
It's sad that there is nothing on the PS4 that I really want.

Yeah man. I mean even with the PS3 towards the end of the generation there were a couple of games I wanted.

But with PS4 even The Order which I was originally hyping up, just isn't doing it for me anymore. I'm 90% sure I'll be going for Xbox One but I'm still waiting it out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:35 pm

even if DC was 1080p and 60fps, no one would care about it.

Its an arcade racer focused on challenges and social shit. The only racing game people care about, on playstation consoles, is Grand Turismo.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:06 pm

^ GRAN*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:03 am

They should've released GT6 on the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:01 am

^
I actually thought it was meant to be a PS4 game! So i was thinking, okay, PS4 does have a fighting chance against Forza 5.

NOPE.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:41 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
They should've released GT6 on the PS4.

There was a Recent E3 rumor that listed GT6 as having a PS4 release (with upgraded graphics,other stuffs etc) . Kinda like a GT7 prologue. it wouldn't be a TRUE next gen GT, but its suppose to give us a taste.

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
^
I actually thought it was meant to be a PS4 game! So i was thinking, okay, PS4 does have a fighting chance against Forza 5.

NOPE.

>fighting chance against Forza 5

kukukuku.

Let me let you in on a little secret lykos. Sony doesn't consider Forza competition to GT. GT has its hardcore fans that will always buy it, and Forza isn't in the same market as GT.  Forza is not a racing simulation. I would call it a Simulated racing simulation. Its a game that makes you feel like you're hot shit while it does most of the correction and work for you (traction control, steer correction, etc). Its a game where kids spend most of the time drawing dicks on their cars and crashing into each other,  instead of properly racing.

Drive Club is Sony's response to Forza, because that's what it is. an arcade racer that looks pretty. A game for Casuals.

Casuals don't count FPS. as long as it has no noticeable frame drops, it could very well compete with Forza.  Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys 725796345 
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Traction control and steer correction are things that can be toggled off.

Painting and customizing cars is not something casuals really care about. Shigdig....all those things you mentioned are things hardcore GT fans on places like GTplanet.com have been asking for since GT4. The engine sounds are still so bad that they are actually immersion breaking. The lack of mechanical damage in career mode spoils the player into doing pretty wreckless stunts....Oh and the career mode is dull as fuck.

Gran Turismo is one of my childhood toys so it'll always have a place in my heart but Polyphony Digital has dropped the ball with their PS3 releases. I haven't even finished GT6.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Forza is shit anyways. We all know that Forza 5 is just an enhanced remake of Forza 4, which was also a port of Forza 3. So unoriginal. Razz

I could care less about Drive Club, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:39 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Traction control and steer correction are things that can be toggled off.

Painting and customizing cars is not something casuals really care about. Shigdig....all those things you mentioned are things hardcore GT fans on places like GTplanet.com have been asking for since GT4. The engine sounds are still so bad that they are actually immersion breaking. The lack of mechanical damage in career mode spoils the player into doing pretty wreckless stunts....Oh and the career mode is dull as fuck.  

Gran Turismo is one of my childhood toys so it'll always have a place in my heart but Polyphony Digital has dropped the ball with their PS3 releases. I haven't even finished GT6.

>Painting and customizing cars is not something casuals really care about

that's pretty much all they do in GTA, burnout, NfS, Midnight club, etc.

i was quite disappointed with GT5 as well. I personally don't mind the (cosmetic) car customization. being able to change the color and rims,spoiler, etc is enough for me. I do wish it had an effect on the sound though.

i personally blame the cell on GT5 being unimpressive.  Razz 

Forza is still shite though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Does look really nice tbh. I just feel that the devs aren't doing enough to compete against their major rivals.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:06 am

your game is bad and you should feel bad
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Lol surprise surprise
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:05 am

Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys 1112178867
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys   Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driveclub is a failure to PS4 fanboys
Page 1 of 1