Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How scary is Alien Isolation?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

How scary is Alien Isolation? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

How scary is Alien Isolation? Empty
PostSubject: How scary is Alien Isolation?   How scary is Alien Isolation? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: How scary is Alien Isolation?   How scary is Alien Isolation? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:53 am

TLDW

What did the video say?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

How scary is Alien Isolation? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: How scary is Alien Isolation?   How scary is Alien Isolation? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:36 pm

A bunch of morons at IGN just playing a demo of the game, with them reacting to some jump scares. They were probably just acting to make it seem scarier then it actually is.

As for the game itself:

It looks promising, but after the disaster that was Colonial Marines, I'm not getting hyped for anything Alien related for a while.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: How scary is Alien Isolation?   How scary is Alien Isolation? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Chobo wrote:

It looks promising, but after the disaster that was Colonial Marines, I'm not getting hyped for anything Alien related for a while.

Is this the same developer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

How scary is Alien Isolation? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: How scary is Alien Isolation?   How scary is Alien Isolation? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Teckno wrote:
Chobo wrote:

Is this the same developer?

No, this is Creative Assembly of the Total War games, so expect a fuck ton of bugs and glitches.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

How scary is Alien Isolation? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: How scary is Alien Isolation?   How scary is Alien Isolation? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How scary is Alien Isolation?   How scary is Alien Isolation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How scary is Alien Isolation?
Page 1 of 1