Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Blunder of the Century

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Blunder of the Century StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Blunder of the Century Empty
PostSubject: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Blunder of the Century VB3WWmV

Blunder of the Century KImSORa
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Blunder of the Century TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Isn't that good for an mom?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Good. Cant wait till it goes free to play I love you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Rip in peace.

why would they make a TES MMO when they cant make a good TES game?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 am

By design flaws:
>The most fucking expensive MMO right now, $60 + $15/month.
>You get your free 30 days after you pay your first $15.
>Premium p2w content like an exclusive race and a horse.
>Useless, out of logic faction system.
>No mods so you can't create Tera-tier characters.
>Clumsy, inefficient Skyrim interface.
>Developers didn't give enough care to the factions so ones have better introductory quest than the others.
>Megaserver system sounds cool, but fucked phasing and auction houses.
>Mobs have bad IA, difficult in dungeons, is increased not by better, harder enemies, but by spawning more trash mobs.
>No cooldown, just smash your AoE spells and swing your sword until the enemy dies.
>No object collision makes melee combat shit.
>No additional effect or damage when firing an arrow to different parts of the enemy body.
>Tanks doesn't have AoE aggro control. Their role is to keep the boss occupied, while others kill the trash mobs.
>Boring quests.
>World PvP when your skills doesn't matter because you are outnumbered by the yellow alliance.
>PvP is just a Zerg rush of what alliance is more popular and there are more logged players at that time.
>If you die in the PvP (which is quite often), you have to walk like 5 minutes to return to the battle, time is shorten with your expensive horse.
>No Auction House. Player's items are sell in Guild Stores.
>No way to search and sort items in those store, you have to join the guild in order to trade those items.
>Because of that, Crafting doesn't sell well.

Current, game-breaking bugs:
>Imperial Edition and pre-order content isn't attached to your account. If you delete a character with these items, you will lose the content forever. Zenimax recommend deposit these items in your global bank before deleting the character.
>But, the bank is fucking broken, hundreds of players have reporting stored items, stored gold and storage space loss in their banks. This has taken at least a week and there isn't a solution or patch. Zenimax said that the fix is coming, but the items, gold and spacers will not be returned.
>So players are using their other 7 alts as temporal bank.
>During the loading screen, the game "creates" your character before the world that he/she is in it. This causes, sometimes, that when the loading finishes, you character appears floating in the space, failing to the void while the land is created above you, killing you.
>If you get stuck in the PvP, there is no way to free yourself. Send a ticked to customer support.
>Talking about that, Zenimax has hired the worst customer support. Indians who don't know the game, and idiots role-playing in their mail responses.
>Other common bugs: Losing skills, skillpoints, skillpoints resetting everytime you login, permanent quest debuffs.
>Talking about quest, some of them are broken, not an issue until you find that main quest are also broken, including per-faction and veteran quest.
>Bad phasing and bad implementing of the group system makes group useless. All the members of the group have to do all the phases of the quest to finish them. Sometimes, when you enter an instanced, one of your members doesn't appear because he is in a separated instance.
>Maintenance services times aren't scheduled by anticipation, and there is no advice about when it ends.
>There is some bug in the PvP where you get stuck in the loading screen forever.
>Anyone can send a ticked about account loss to get a password reset of other account with any email (Customer support is shit).

Social problems:
>Gold spammers everywhere. They can mail you every time they want.
>The non-instanced dungeons are filled by bots who wait in the boss chamber, killing it immediately for the loot.
>Healers can steal the loot of other players by AoE healing spells during the fight.
>Since Vampirism and Lycanthropy are transmitted by other players, they are selling the bites by high amounts of money. There isn't any trading interface for those system, so there are a lot of scammers (players can only bite one player per week).
>To maintain the prices high, guilds are killing werewolf in their spawn zones to avoid players getting the buff for free.

Blunder of the Century 4xIU2jS
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:22 am

I think the console versions will sell better, it's gotten great reviews
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:34 am

Consoles will spike up sales numbers but active subscriptions is another thing. Most MMO's usually start off pretty good, even shit ones. I remember when ToR (The old Republic) having over 1.4 million active players but dropped dramatically after the free trial period. The Elder Scrolls Online is doing even worse in comparison. They are asking you to pay your first monthly $15 payment before you can start your free 30 day trial which destroys the purpose of the 30 day trial.  

Reviews don't matter when the game is deemed shit by everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:23 am

Looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:05 am

Blunder of the Century 1393495977057
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:09 am

It does look shit I'll give u that
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Wow, TESO sounds god awful. MMO's are lame, anyway.

@ Padders, What anime are those pics from?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blunder of the Century   Blunder of the Century I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blunder of the Century
Page 1 of 1