Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone needs to start embedding videos

Go down 
+4
Orc
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Everyone needs to start embedding videos R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Everyone needs to start embedding videos Empty
PostSubject: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:10 pm

It's freaking 2014. Why are we still watching YouTube videos in 4:3 when they're clearly meant to be in 16:9?

If you don't know how to embed videos, then here's how: Go to "Share" below the video, click on "Embed", and copy and paste the code. That's it! It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Everyone needs to start embedding videos StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Everyone needs to start embedding videos TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:04 pm

How
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:09 pm

With the magic of Miku

Pro tip: Share tab>Embeb>Video size>Copy and paste code

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:21 pm

I would appreciate it if we saw less of these "top 10 -" posts of videos from some other site. If I wanted to see every single vid by em, I would go to that channel.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:17 am

^

I lol'ed
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Everyone needs to start embedding videos Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:34 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
I would appreciate it if we saw less of these "top 10 -" posts of videos from some other site. If I wanted to see every single vid by em, I would go to that channel.

I blame Mecha. And Mecha solely.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:51 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

I blame Mecha. And Mecha solely.

This. Those WatchMojo top 10 lists are so stupid.

Oh and lol @ your posts Padders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:01 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Says the guy that spams "3DS vs. Vita" threads all over the forum.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:17 am

Mecha wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

At least he uses his own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:33 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

That's the point of these "top 10" videos. To start a discussion and have others form their own opinions on the topic. Which is one of the reasons why I didn't want a general thread for it, unless that certain video was related to another (ex: Greatest Films of All Time Thread). But it seems like once again, people don't have the common sense to see the point of these threads.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:26 am

Orc-san well thought out post even thought he might be trolling vs Mecha's diarrhea
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Orc-san well thought out flame-baits vs. Mecha's innocent top 10 videos.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:49 am

Mecha wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Orc-san well thought out flame-baits vs. Mecha's innocent top 10 videos that aren't even his own opinions.

Fixed.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Everyone needs to start embedding videos Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:02 am

Mecha wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

That's the point of these "top 10" videos. To start a discussion and have others form their own opinions on the topic. Which is one of the reasons why I didn't want a general thread for it, unless that certain video was related to another (ex: Greatest Films of All Time Thread). But it seems like once again, people don't have the common sense to see the point of these threads.

So posting 4+ WatchMojo top 10s clarifies as getting "Others opinions on the topic"? Okay. Everyone needs to start embedding videos 725796345 

Maybe if you used as many top 10s from different sources, you would have a point. As shitty a point as it would be, it wouldn't be as shitty as your currrent one. 

BTW, if you just used your own opinion and then clarified WHY you have that view, then even MORE people would start a discussion as well. But I guess you don't kow what common sense is, regardless of whether you use the word or not.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:55 pm

Oh fuck off, Rambo. I just post these videos because I thought maybe people would enjoy them as much as I do, and keep things from not be boring around here. But instead, I'm getting bitched at as if I'm making flame-bait/troll threads or something. I would stop posting them, but that would be too easy. I'm going to continue posting them. Don't like it? Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Everyone needs to start embedding videos ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
Oh fuck off, Rambo. I just post these videos because I thought maybe people would enjoy them as much as I do, and keep things from not be boring around here. But instead, I'm getting bitched at as if I'm making flame-bait/troll threads or something. I would stop posting them, but that would be too easy. I'm going to continue posting them. Don't like it? Too bad.

Some of them are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs to start embedding videos   Everyone needs to start embedding videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs to start embedding videos
Page 1 of 1