Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mind Zero - Release Date Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Mind Zero - Release Date Trailer  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Mind Zero - Release Date Trailer  Empty
PostSubject: Mind Zero - Release Date Trailer    Mind Zero - Release Date Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:59 am

Mind Zero is an action-packed dungeon-crawler RPG for the PS Vita. Play as Kei, a high school student whose life turns upside down when he forms a contract with a "Mind," a weapon/being with deadly powers.

With the government and other forces trailing him and his friends, Kei will need to discover the secret behind "Mind." Will these newfound powers help him or ultimately be his doom?

Mind Zero is coming to PS Vita on May 27th.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Mind Zero - Release Date Trailer  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Mind Zero - Release Date Trailer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Zero - Release Date Trailer    Mind Zero - Release Date Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:01 am

Had me at "dungeon-crawler RPG."  8) 
Back to top Go down

Mind Zero - Release Date Trailer
Page 1 of 1