Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welp I finally figured it out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Welp I finally figured it out StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Welp I finally figured it out Empty
PostSubject: Welp I finally figured it out   Welp I finally figured it out I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:55 pm

The HDD I install all my programs into is slow as fuck and it isn't even half way full. Haven't tried any solutions yet (Some suggestions would be nice). All I know installing shit into C: drive works perfectly fine while installing shit into my other drive is slow as fuck.

Reinstalled windows for nothing
PC Masterrace FTW
Welp I finally figured it out RXzA1Or
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welp I finally figured it out   Welp I finally figured it out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:53 am

Was the HDD with all your programs a sea gate or Toshiba?

did you recently change your HDD to another SATA port? ( not all your sata ports will be SATA3)

Have you tried switching to another SATA port?

is the HDD configured properly? (set to AHCI in your BIOS)

Have you checked if the HDD is in PIO mode?

have you tried hooking it up to another computer?

all i got.

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Welp I finally figured it out   Welp I finally figured it out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:46 am

Could be as simple as a defrag or something also.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Welp I finally figured it out   Welp I finally figured it out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:12 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
The HDD I install all my programs into is slow as fuck and it isn't even half way full.

Retard. The amount of space taken up on a disk doesn't effect the read speed you fag. Sounds like your hard drive is dying, id recommend backing up any files you might want to keep.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Welp I finally figured it out StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Welp I finally figured it out   Welp I finally figured it out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:32 pm

@Mikenuge
"You insulted me! I'm gonna ban you!". If my name was either Reaper or Sheo. Well I already did back up the most important shit which took quite a while. Cheers for clearing that up.

@TheJubJub5721
I ran a defrag and nothing.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Welp I finally figured it out   Welp I finally figured it out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:06 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
@Mikenuge
"You insulted me! I'm gonna ban you!". If my name was either Reaper or Sheo. Well I already did back up the most important shit which took quite a while. Cheers for clearing that up.

@TheJubJub5721
I ran a defrag and nothing.

I'm guessing the hard drive is going bad then if you tried all the suggestions here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp I finally figured it out   Welp I finally figured it out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welp I finally figured it out
Page 1 of 1