Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"master race"

Go down 
+2
Mikenuge
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Look at this post

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/20tp8x/to_this_day_this_pc_game_still_looks_better_than/

They are all orgasming over how great the game looks

they don't realise it's a screenshot from the 360 version.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:53 pm

wut game is that ?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

"master race" Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Lmao you beast.

Peasants 4 lyfe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Mike, The Witcher 2.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:57 pm

This one will be fun too http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/211juf/the_witcher_2_look_how_much_better_it_looks_on_pc/
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:50 pm

That subreddit is mostly satire.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:44 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

The content, yes. The people's actual attitudes? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:06 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

As someone who is subscribed to that subreddit, I can say most of the people there are definitely speaking in satire. Are there some that are serious? Sadly, without a doubt. But I know a good majority of people are just jesting and really couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

"master race" TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:31 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

As someone who is subscribed to that subreddit, I can say most of the people there are definitely speaking in satire. Are there some that are serious? Sadly, without a doubt. But I know a good majority of people are just jesting and really couldn't care less.

Dude, the majority of those neckbeards actually believe that dumb shit "master race" 457301478
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Orion wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Dude, the majority of those neckbeards actually believe that dumb shit "master race" 457301478

Alright. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

"master race" E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Look at this post

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/20tp8x/to_this_day_this_pc_game_still_looks_better_than/

They are all orgasming over how great the game looks

they don't realise it's a screenshot from the 360 version.

I am a PC dude, and if anything I am a Witcher dude. I could tell this was Xbox, the PC version looks so so so much better.
Loc muine especially. (which is where this screen shot is from.)
Loc Muinne has alot of ruins and archetectical stuff which looks gorgeous on High and Ultra.

Wished I had a 4K res monitor just to make it look even better.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:26 am

Actually dude I got both versions and played The Witcher 2 on ultra on PC. There is next to no difference aside from resolution really. Maybe slightly downgraded textures but it is extremely slight. I'd say 360 version looks as good as high settings.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

"master race" E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:21 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Actually dude I got both versions and played The Witcher 2 on ultra on PC. There is next to no difference aside from resolution really. Maybe slightly downgraded textures but it is extremely slight. I'd say 360 version looks as good as high settings.
I guess It's a matter of opinion, because as far as I have seen The witcher 2 on 360 gets really blurred further away from Geralt. meaning it doesn't texturize as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"master race" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "master race"   "master race" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"master race"
Page 1 of 1