Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Few additions.

Go down 
+7
Blixtstorm
Orc
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Angelus
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Few additions. Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:15 pm

-Multi quote button has been added.

-A reputation system has been added. It's much like the system youtube comments use. There is a plus and minus sign under the quote, edit, delete buttons. Click plus if the you agree with the comment and liked it.

-The DS and PSP sections have been moved to their appropriate company sections. (DS to Nintendo) (PSP to Sony)

This is an effort to make the forum much easier and more appealing.

Last edited by Teckno on Sun May 15, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Nice job. I think the chatbox at the bottom encourages people to post more, rather then just chat.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Few additions. ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:22 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Nice job. I think the chatbox at the bottom encourages people to post more, rather then just chat.

And you know what that means, more work for the Moderators. 8)
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:24 pm

This is terrible. Move the chatbox back.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Few additions. ZDL7A4I
Canada

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Sonji wrote:

I'd suggest trying this out for a while.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Sonji wrote:

I'd suggest trying this out for a while.

Moving the chatbox serves no purpose... At all...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Few additions. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:06 pm

I don't see the Thanks button.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah i don't see thanks button. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Few additions. Empty

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:55 pm

No one can see it so it's been taken off. We're going to use the rep system instead.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Teckno wrote:
No one can see it so it's been taken off. We're going to use the rep system instead.

Bring it back. The thanks went hand in hand with the rep system. The thanks is good because on the OP can give the thanks to a post in their thread. It's like yahoo answers, choosing the best answer. And so that person gets 2 (or is it more?) rep as opposed to one which they would get from the +

Quote :

Yeah. It shouldn't have been moved back up. People can still chat if they want to, it's just not the first thing they see when they join, and that's good. This discussion board is a forum, not a live chatting system, it's just an extra.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Few additions. ZDL7A4I
Canada

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:49 pm

I wish there was a quick way to find out what each of your posts got as ratings. That would help me find out which of my posts got +rep and which got -rep. But, I guess beggars can't be choosers.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Few additions. Empty

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Lykos wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Bring it back. The thanks went hand in hand with the rep system. The thanks is good because on the OP can give the thanks to a post in their thread. It's like yahoo answers, choosing the best answer. And so that person gets 2 (or is it more?) rep as opposed to one which they would get from the +

Quote :

Yeah. It shouldn't have been moved back up. People can still chat if they want to, it's just not the first thing they see when they join, and that's good. This discussion board is a forum, not a live chatting system, it's just an extra.

What I meant was that when it was put on, people complained they couldn't see it, so it's been taken off all together.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm

The forum is just getting better and better. Good work Few additions. 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Few additions. ZDL7A4I
Canada

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
The forum is just getting better and better.

It certainly is. I believe I owe the admins an apology for whenever I brought them down to the same level as Zillah.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Nice job, kudos to all who made all this improvement happened.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:01 pm

What is with "multi quote"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:17 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

It's so people don't double post.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:08 am

BlackStigma wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

It's so people don't double post.

I'm sure they still will eye roll

There was an edit button that was apparently invisible before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few additions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few additions.   Few additions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few additions.
Page 1 of 1