Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store Empty
PostSubject: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:04 am

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:07 am

Same. I've looking forward to this game since it was announced back at E3 2012.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 am

I heard that the new Assassin's Creed movie will even share the same universe as Watch Dog.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:13 am

Wait, they're making a Watch_Dogs film? WTF
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:21 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:24 am

Ubisoft is insane. They are the only game studios out there with a motion pictures studio. Plus, they are making a film for a game that isn't even out yet. Kind weird.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:40 am

I think it's a good idea to make movie based on a video game that hasn't been released yet. That way, filmmakers have the freedom to do whatever they want, without worrying too much about the fans.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:19 am

I agree with Mecha on this one. May as well just have to individual stories in the same universe.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:00 pm

@Duke Really? All this time I thought Sony had like 3 movie studios and they could use their own game IP's. Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:01 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Duke Really? All this time I thought Sony had like 3 movie studios and they could use their own game IP's. Razz

If you actually expected Duke to say something intelligent, I'm really not sure what to think of you anymore...
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:02 pm

@Angelus But Sony having their own film studio is pretty much common knowledge. But I guess I expected too much from Duke.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:54 pm

I meant to say that Ubisoft was the only mainly gaming-focused company that had their own motion pictures studio, guys. I'm well aware of the studios that Sony has to make films based off their gaming IP's.

BTW, Sony doesn't count. They make more than just videogames, obviously. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store   Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch Dogs Release Date Appears on Sony Store
Page 1 of 1