Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RoboCop Vs Terminator

Go down 
4 posters

Who wins?
 RoboCop
 Terminator
View results
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

RoboCop Vs Terminator PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

RoboCop Vs Terminator Empty
PostSubject: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

RoboCop Vs Terminator R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 pm

RoboCop Vs Terminator 11525210
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:58 pm

RoboCop wins if he has the mobility of the new one, other wise I see Terminator taking this one.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:07 pm

How so? RoboCop has defeated giant robots and ninja robots before. Don't see how the Terminator is any different?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:04 pm

I was always a RoboCop kid growing up, love the Terminator + the first and second movies but Robo wins for me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Same here. RoboCop 3 was one of the first movies I saw in theaters when I was a child. Then my mom bought me a VHS copy of the original RoboCop when I was 7 years old. I remember it like it was only yesterday. But because RoboCop 3 was PG-13, my mom assumed the original RoboCop was for kids as well. Little did she knew, she bought me the X-rated version of RoboCop on VHS. It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 pm

@Mecha Come on, sure he defetead those things, but I think if he had the mobility of the new RoboCop he'd dominate. The old RoboCop walked like a wind up toy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

RoboCop Vs Terminator XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:58 pm

The Terminator is a better film, that much I know. RoboCop could probably defeat the T-800 (not easily) and the Terminatrix (again, not easily), but I think the T-1000 would destroy RoboCop.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:16 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Mecha Come on, sure he defetead those things, but I think if he had the mobility of the new RoboCop he'd dominate. The old RoboCop walked like a wind up toy. Razz

So? Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees walked slow as well. Yet, they're unbeatable.

When RoboCop got blown up in the first movie, he came out okay. But when Terminator got blown up, he was damaged. So yeah...

RoboCop > Terminator
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Probably because in the horrow genre "walking" bad guys create more tension. Also Jason is a zombie, Michael Myers is stupid. What the fuck does he have under that jump suit? A bullet proof vest? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:34 am

The Halloween movies are bullshit! They always come up with the most stupidest reasons why Michael Myers survives. At least they made Jason into a freaking zombie, but with Michael Myers, it's like the filmmakers don't know whether to make him human or supernatural. Still bullshit either way though.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 am

I'm always wondering why no no one aims for the head with Michael. Razz

Also:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:43 am

Actually Michael did got shot in the head once. Well his eyes anyway. Yet, the fucker still wouldn't die. Even after being blown up as well.

On-topic: RoboCop defeated the T-1000. Suck on that, Jack!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

RoboCop Vs Terminator XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Mecha, what is it with you always telling people to suck things?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoboCop Vs Terminator   RoboCop Vs Terminator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoboCop Vs Terminator
Page 1 of 1