Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets

Go down 
+2
Bluenose
The_Mandarin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Mandarin
Background Character
Background Character
The_Mandarin

Stature : 0

Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets Empty
PostSubject: Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets   Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets   Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Cunt fuck white supremacists.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets   Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Props to the dude for trying not to hurt them even if they had it coming. 

If I had been him, I would hit both of them and slammed them with a rock if they tried to act smart like that to me.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets   Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:19 pm

So this is what Reaper does nowadays, interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets   Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Bunch of weak tossers. Took two of them to try and take on that poor musician. That being said, why is the camera so obviously on em? It could be a set up?
Regardless, it sickens me to think that anyone could be subject to such dickheadery for absolutely no reason, just for existing. I mean, I may have some problems with transgender people, and do not agree with getting surgery to change ones gender, however if I ever see a transgender person, I treat them with the same respect as I would anyone else, as they are not infringing upon my life in any way.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets   Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:41 pm

^^^

Yeah but some ladyboys are fucking hot. Dick or no dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets   Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racist drunk Scottish attacks black man in the streets
Page 1 of 1