Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime quotes

Go down 
+6
Orion
yonny616
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
Bluenose
Gutzahn
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:53 pm

So yeah I didn't see the obligatory  :airquote:  quote thread for this section yet, even though we have true gems
Spoiler:
so I thought it wouldn't hurt to make one.
No matter how cheesy, how overused or strange... you like it, just post it. if it needs context, just give some! Consider to put spoiler warnings in that case though.

"Justice and righteousness cannot save the world... I care nothing for such things." "There is no honor or glory in war, only a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated"
Anime quotes Rsz_fate_zero_by_slashl-d55b0l3-1_zps9082d76b
- Kiritsugu Emiya, Fate/ Zero

"I am Zero, the one who will crush the world and the one who will recreate it anew!"
- Lelouch vi Britannia, Code Geass

"You couldn't save your mother because you are weak... I couldn't save her because I am a miserable coward... forgive me"
- Hannes, Attack on Titan

"On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Titans and were disgraced to live in these cages we called walls."
- Attack on Titan

"Perhaps the universe can't justifiably be called infinite. But the possibilities within it ? Different story altogether. That much I've learned. THIS is the choice of Steins Gate."
- Okabe Rintaro, Steins;Gate
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Anime quotes Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:07 pm

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
-Goku, DBZ; Fight with Frieza.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:12 pm

its a bit long but its worth it. just gonna post the pages.

Anime quotes Sprisonschool_c067_-_p006_utopia

Anime quotes Sprisonschool_c067_-_p013_utopia

Anime quotes Sprisonschool_c067_-_p014_utopia

Anime quotes Sprisonschool_c067_-_p017_utopia

Anime quotes Kprisonschool_c068_-_p002_utopia

Anime quotes Kprisonschool_c068_-_p003_utopia

Anime quotes Kprisonschool_c068_-_p004_utopia

Anime quotes Kprisonschool_c068_-_p005_utopia

Anime quotes Kprisonschool_c068_-_p006_utopia

The manga is Prison School (Kangoku Gakuen)

highly recommend it
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anime quotes R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Teckno wrote:
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"

English dub fag.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Anime quotes Empty

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

English dub fag.

Better than the Japanese version.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anime quotes R5MQPRE

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Nope. Now this is much more accurate...

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Anime quotes Empty

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Who cares if it's more accurate?

Can you honestly tell me you think that speech was better than the one I posted? Really?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anime quotes R5MQPRE

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:59 pm

The FUNimation speech sounds cheesy though. Even the voice actor who played Goku made fun of it at Comic Con or some anime convention.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Anime quotes StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:56 am

"I thought this was going to be a good thread but Mecha came along and fucked it all up"
- 2Sugoi2Die

Anime quotes F007
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:55 am

As I am rewatching Geass I got 2 additional quotes from Lelouch (ok more like a thousand, prolly one of the best anime characters ever), though they are a bit longer, and both of them are spoilers.

R2 E1:

Last episode:

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Anime quotes PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:20 pm

@Mecha While it was more accurate, the FUNimation one is better. Just more powerful too.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anime quotes R5MQPRE

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:34 pm

But the line is a bit over the top though. At least the original line is just simple.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Anime quotes Empty

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
But the line is a bit over the top though. At least the original line is just simple.

Hmm. I wonder what an anime quote thread wants.

A simple, generic, boring quote or an over the top, epic quote?

Last edited by Teckno on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anime quotes R5MQPRE

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:15 pm

I like my lines more faithful. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Anime quotes TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:17 pm

"I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS" - Tien
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Anime quotes StDQek0

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Anime quotes 41n

This isn't a dub vs sub thread. Get back on topic.

@Mecha
You're going to get banned for a couple of days next time you derail another thread. inb4 "WTF HE IS ABUSING HIS MOD POWERS!"
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anime quotes R5MQPRE

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Who the hell is talking about subs? Are you even paying attention to what we're discussion about? If not, then do so next time before you threaten to ban someone. We're discussing about anime lines here, not posting manga with girls tits in them. Now stay on topic and go complain some where else.

Last edited by Mecha on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Spike: Jet, do you know that there are three things that I particularly hate?
Jet: Really?
Spike: Kids, animals, and women with attitudes. So tell me, Jet, why do we have all three of them neatly gathered on this ship?!

"I was killed once.......by a woman" -Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:33 pm

"Just how eager a bastard is the sun? Shining in the center of the sky like he owns the damn place, not giving a fuck..."
"El psy congroo", "This is the choice of Steins Gate!"
- Okabe Rintaro, Steins;Gate

Anime quotes Tumblr_llg2joQ2cn1qjmob6o1_500

I kinda have to defend Mecha here... It should be okay not only to post direct responses to the main intention of a topic, but also to comment upon responses of others and maybe start discussions this way. I think a more dynamic nature is healthy for a thread IF you don't overdo it and you don't troll or insult other people.

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:44 pm

"He took out that tank like it was nothing at all. This guy...is an ACE!" - Terry Sanders, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team

"This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me? Even if it means sacrificing my own mind and soul, it's worth it. Because the world... can't go on like this. I wonder... what if someone else had picked up this notebook? Is there anyone out there other than me who'd be willing to eliminate the vermin from the world? If I don't do it, then who will? That's just it: there's no one. But I can do it. In fact, I'm the only one who can. I'll do it. Using the death note, I'll change the world." -Light Yagami, Death Note
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:55 pm

"This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me? Even if it means sacrificing my own mind and soul, it's worth it. Because the world... can't go on like this. I wonder... what if someone else had picked up this notebook? Is there anyone out there other than me who'd be willing to eliminate the vermin from the world? If I don't do it, then who will? That's just it: there's no one. But I can do it. In fact, I'm the only one who can. I'll do it. Using the death note, I'll change the world." -Light Yagami, Death Note[/quote]

I love that part.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Anime quotes StDQek0

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Mecha wrote:
Who the hell is talking about subs? Are you even paying attention to what we're discussion about? If not, then do so next time before you threaten to ban someone. We're discussing about anime lines here, not posting manga with girls tits in them. Now stay on topic and go complain some where else.

Welp lets see.

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

English dub fag.

Mecha wrote:
Nope. Now this is much more accurate...

Mecha wrote:
The FUNimation speech sounds cheesy though. Even the voice actor who played Goku made fun of it at Comic Con or some anime convention.

Mecha wrote:
I like my lines more faithful. Razz

You can have a 24 hour ban to reflect.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Anime quotes PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:34 pm

This thread needs more FMA.

Edward Elric wrote:
"Now I see. You're Jealous. You're jealous of humans aren't you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you're envious of that."

Alphonse Elric wrote:
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Roy Mustang it is then :

Anime quotes Roy+and+Dogs
"Dogs huh...I LOVE DOGS! But of course! Dogs embody loyalty, they follow their masters commands above all else! Be a jerk to them and they dont complain, and they never once beg for a paycheck! Trust me Fury! They're the great servants of man!"

Anime quotes ZGc5maX
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

"Give that bitch a cannon, bitches love cannons." -Alucard, Hellsing: Ultimate Abridged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime quotes   Anime quotes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime quotes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next