Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor) ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor) Empty
PostSubject: iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor)   iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:26 am

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/01/24/report-next-apple-tv-will-have-a-games-console/?partner=yahootix

iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor) RMSgX2U

Dave Thier wrote:
For  now, we can regard this the same way that we regard rumors of a Google console, or even Steam Machines. The console market will see a robust version of business as usual as the Xbox One and PS4 go through their first two years, and these strange new machines cautiously test the living room waters and the markets that come along with them. But even if none of these alternative consoles make a giant splash at the outset, I still think that traditional platforms should be watching them very closely. The gaming business in five years will look very different than it does now, and I have a feeling that’s where companies like Apple, Google and Valve are aiming.

There’s no doubt that core gamers — the ones who may already have an Xbox One or PS4 — will always want a powerful machine capable of playing the latest titles from major publishers. It’s everyone else I wonder about. I have friends I played piles of games with in college who just don’t have to time for a major console anymore, and these are the sort of people who might make a slightly more measured step into returning some games to their living room experience. If an Apple console could furnish something slightly more powerful than even PS2-era graphics, that could translate to a large amount of fun, cheaper games.

Apple is realizing something that Microsoft and Sony knew a long time ago: games are one of the most important keys to the fully digital living room. Those companies have a solid lock on core gaming for right now, but they’re both aiming to hit a broader market as well. When they do, they might find themselves with competition from some very big names.

Looks like we'll finally be able to play shitty mobile games on a big screen TV!  What will they think of next?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor)   iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:33 am

iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor) Tumblr32
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor)   iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:37 am

Apples fans are going to iSuck the iGame's iDick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor)   iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iLiketoplayshittygames To Be Included in The Next Apple TV (rumor)
Page 1 of 1