Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS

Go down 
+6
Chobo
Angelus
yonny616
Orc
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS Empty
PostSubject: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:57 pm

How sad that a next-gen console like the Xbox One still runs Last-Gen games at 30FPS. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:22 pm

>I never wanted 60FPS I cant tell the different
>OMG XBOX ONE DOESNT EVEN DO 30FPS LOLWTF
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:26 pm

When did I ever say I can't tell the difference? Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Well, at least it's 1080p.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Pretty cool, but I already own the Definitive version of Tomb Raider. It's called the PC version

and LOL at Lykos's Damage Control.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Where's the damage control?

Do you know what damage control is or do you just say that because it's the only thing you know how to say?

Since when did console bitches start caring about framerate? Did years of PC gamers telling you 30FPS is shit finally get to you? Or is it now that the console you like HAPPENS to support 60FPS it suddenly matters?

It's clear. I consider myself a console gamer but console gamers are stupid. They claim to not want a feature for ages until it becomes available to them where they praise it and criticize the other systems that don't support it. Is it fail that Xbox One doesn't have 60FPS On this game? Certainly. But since when do you guys care? Since it became "cool" to hate Xbox One? You gotta see the ridiculous irony.

Btw how shit is Killzone Shadow Fail with its 30fps omg

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Surprised that the extra hair physics isn't DLC.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Meh, I doubt it really matters to the general gaming audience. Most people who have wanted to play this game already played it on current gen/PC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:15 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
How sad that a next-gen console like the Xbox One still runs Last-Gen games at 30FPS. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS 725796345

I doubt this game is maxing out either system. It's probably something on the software side of things. Keep in mind that the PS4 is slightly easier to develop for so higher performance levels are more realistic to target.

It was like this with the PS3/360 generation where certain games would run 30 FPS on one version and 60 FPS on the other. It gets better in time because developers build off of work they do with each iteration.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:59 am

^
Not to mention, Sony fags claimed they didn't care about their inferior multiplats

Yet now that it is the XBox One getting the inferior multiplats, Sony fags wont let em forget it. Hilarious double standards.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Dude has a decent LAPTOP and acts as if he's being gaming on PCs' for years ... it's true what I've read elsewhere, it seems all these PC "elitists" were/are former console cunts just recently turned PC centric.

I seriously can't tolerate this new Steven. Job done, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Stoney wrote:
Dude has a decent LAPTOP and acts as if he's being gaming on PCs' for years ... it's true what I've read elsewhere, it seems all these PC "elitists" were/are former console cunts just recently turned PC centric.

I seriously can't tolerate this new Steven. Job done, I guess?

Actually back when everyone was gaming on PS1 and N64 I was gaming on PC. Completed Broken Sword 1 when I was just 4 years old.
Then I got games like Broken Sword 2, Twinsen's Odyssey, Heroes of Might & Magic, Grim Fandango, GTA, GTA London, House of the Dead, some helicopter game I can't remember the name of, some Microsoft racing sim I can't remember the name of, etc. Yeah I have been gaming on PC since I was 3, when my dad put an old PC he didn't want anymore in a spare room where I would do all my gaming.

Then I got into console gaming with GBA and Gamecube then got, Gameboy, PS2, PS1, N64, then eventually PSP then Xbox 360 (then Wii, new PSP and 3DS). Somewhere in between Gamecube and PS2, I got a laptop where I played World of Warcraft and a lot of pirated games. Then I got a "gaming" laptop after my Xbox 360 which could effectively handle Xbox 360 quality games.

Also who said that a laptop was my only PC? I'm gaming six-core (bulldozer), RADEON HD 7850 (2GB), 8GB RAM custom build with a blu ray drive and 24" monitor. Derp. http://www.g7gaming.net/t7878-thank-you-guys

And since then I bought an Android gaming handheld and a VITA.

Ive been gaming on both PC and consoles throughout my life. Technically I have been gaming on PC for longer. But it doesn't mean it is my favourite or I am "pc centric"-I still buy 360 (and obviously) vita games. I am simply making a point about console gamers' hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:28 pm

But what do console gamer's "hypocrisy" have to do with Tomb Raider? Or are you just butthurt I talked smack about your favorite console? Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS   Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: PS4 60FPS, Xbox One 30FPS
Page 1 of 1