Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked

Go down 
+9
Bluenose
Archduke
NoelX2
Angelus
Gutzahn
Chobo
yonny616
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Quote :
Several people who said who have seen a demo said what they saw is impossible to run on a computer without a "industry-leading" or "cutting-edge" chips. Cutting-edge in what way, they refused to elaborate.

-And an important thing to remember, probably you know well already, is that chip specs won't be finalized until much closer date to the release.

http://n4g.com/news/1806611/nintendo-nx-tech-demo-can-only-run-on-pcs-with-cutting-edge-chips
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 10:49 pm

Okay, now I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 9:13 am

YES FINALLY NINTENDO YOU UNDERSTAND

Monster Hunter 5 at launch, do it ya cunts
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Quote :
Bearing that in mind, the company is taking a completely new approach with NX, aiming to offer something that is entirely different from its prior hardware. "I can assure you we’re not building the next version of Wii or Wii U," Kimishima added. "It’s something unique and different. It’s something where we have to move away from those platforms in order to make it something that will appeal to our consumer base."
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:43 am

http://n4g.com/news/1844632/nintendo-president-we-want-to-provide-a-new-way-to-play
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:19 pm

I think they are overhyping this to failure at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:01 pm

3rd party support makes it or breaks it for me, the etch has to be substantially above current gen systems as well.

Had my PS4 for over a month and still haven't even gotten it out of the box. #regret
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:30 am

http://www.comingsoon.net/games/news/644759-new-nintendo-console-to-be-announced-in-june-released-in-fall
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 1:14 pm

http://gamingbolt.com/nintendo-nx-nintendo-patents-achievement-and-gameplay-sharing-system

Nintendo is apparently wanting an achievement/trophy-like feature for the NX with the ability to share them with other users.

Also:

http://www.NeoFAG.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1173150

4k/60fps video streaming
900p/60fps gaming standard
You can make video calls with your TV or surf the web
Earn and share achievements

Aaaand, the only real surprise is that it doesn't state anything "extra" in the box. Everything that comes with the box is the standard controller and console with an HDMI port. The only different thing is the "sensor bar" which seems to have returned.

Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 CZK7oYAWAAEBrhh
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:15 am

they gotta have DOOM or else it's a dead console
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 8:41 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3