Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

30 Big Vita Games of 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

30 Big Vita Games of 2014 Empty
PostSubject: 30 Big Vita Games of 2014   30 Big Vita Games of 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Really want

The Wolf Among Us
Final Fantasy X/X2

Kind of want

Toukiden
Borderlands 2
The Walking Dead 2

Might want depending how it turns out

Soul Sacrifice Delta
Ragnarok Odyssey
Freedom Wars
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

30 Big Vita Games of 2014 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: 30 Big Vita Games of 2014   30 Big Vita Games of 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:05 pm

Definitely grabbing Delta day one. Hopefully there are similar pre-order/early buyer bonuses, the Japanese voice track was nice to have (though the English voices were very well done).

May grab A Wolf Among Us, depending on the price.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 30 Big Vita Games of 2014   30 Big Vita Games of 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Definitely grabbing Delta day one.  Hopefully there are similar pre-order/early buyer bonuses, the Japanese voice track was nice to have (though the English voices were very well done).  

If Delta is a complete overhaul of what Soul Sacrifice was, then I will consider it. I would love a game like that on the handheld ...but Soul Sacrifice was done badly.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 30 Big Vita Games of 2014   30 Big Vita Games of 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Definitely grabbing Delta day one.  Hopefully there are similar pre-order/early buyer bonuses, the Japanese voice track was nice to have (though the English voices were very well done).  

If Delta is a complete overhaul of what Soul Sacrifice was, then I will consider it. I would love a game like that on the handheld ...but Soul Sacrifice was done badly.

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 30 Big Vita Games of 2014   30 Big Vita Games of 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:30 pm

It was just a clusterfuck. You have the horrible invisible barriers by every bit of wall of object, like so you are running on the spot about 3 feet from it.
Environments are dull, flat and repetitive anyway.
Movement is really sloppy, combat just feels weak and the gameplay is just a grind fest.

Basically the only good aspect is the beautifully designed enemies. That is it.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 30 Big Vita Games of 2014   30 Big Vita Games of 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:43 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
It was just a clusterfuck. You have the horrible invisible barriers by every bit of wall of object, like so you are running on the spot about 3 feet from it.
Environments are dull, flat and repetitive anyway.
Movement is really sloppy, combat just feels weak and the gameplay is just a grind fest.

Basically the only good aspect is the beautifully designed enemies. That is it.

30 Big Vita Games of 2014 1769274707 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 Big Vita Games of 2014   30 Big Vita Games of 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 Big Vita Games of 2014
Page 1 of 1